ABDOH Account

in إعلانات الحرب والسلم Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:09 am
by ABDOH • جندي أول | 17 Posts

Dear All,

As I am not in to the game since few months, I heard from close friends that some rumors were spreed that ABDOH Account is one of Luai accounts & that is why some players are attacking the bases without any justifications.

First of all, I really care less about all attacks as I am more than willing to attack back even the first ranked players with no fear as I know very well my limitations.
So, please feel free if you want to attack but on the other hand do not blame me if I attack you back very wildly.

Secondly, I would like to inform all that the ABDOH account only belongs to ABDOH no else owns this account & all rumors are not true and maybe it is done to mislead some other players.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

ABDOH

Scroll up

RE: ABDOH Account

in إعلانات الحرب والسلم Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 am
by Athene • جندي ثاني | 38 Posts

HA HA HA

If that is not a lie
I do not believe a word

Athene

Scroll up

RE: ABDOH Account

in إعلانات الحرب والسلم Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 pm
by ABDOH • جندي أول | 17 Posts

Athene Darling, Whether you believe it or not, I really care less...

So, feel free to attack all bases & the same is applicable to other players. But at the same time the one who will laugh last will laugh more.

Also, if you are so brave and have the courage to that point, why you keep on changing your bases names and coordinates as you have done lately specially that you are ranked second!!! This is presuming that the first ranked account does not belong to you as well!!!
By the way, I am not interested on knowing the answer as it simply called cowardliness no more no less.

One last thing I would like to confirm; I have been playing this game for more than a year and I do challenge all players & everybody including the game administration team if they can prove that I have lied or traded any of the other players as what many other players have done.
I trust that you know whom I meant.

So, before we accuse others of lying, it is better that we see what we have lied & what we have done to other players!!!
Arabic proverb says "The Thief always thinks that other people are thieves like him".

Best Regards & Good Luck To All.

ABDOH

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 163 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: DetWerparce
Board Statistics
The forum has 1512 topics and 7977 posts.